Thursday, November 25, 2010

The New Winter Gear



For the pass couple of months the temperture has started to take nose dive once the sun goes down. To battle the bone biting winds my armaments included; a white mario beanie, 2 layers of shirts, and whatever kind of overcoat i could find. I never put up a good fight against the weather with this setup. My hands would become numb and my earlobes stung. Now I am ready to protect my body against my wintery foe.


The new gear will protect my ears, necks, and hands. This was possible due to funds I received for setting up a friend's home for wireless printing. On my first trip with the new gear I found myself sweating. I was not sure if I should feel relieved that I now found myself stripping during my winter commutes.

A few days ago Atlanta was being hammered by torrents of rain and I found myself in need of a new
piece of gear, a poncho. Checking the prices I found a
pack of two for 1.99 at my local gas station. So now I have
an almost full armory of gear to battle mother nature. So with
strong will, and protective covering I am ready for most of which the
angry lady will throw at me. Unless she sends hail and pop my tubes.



No comments:

Post a Comment