This black is the oil that powers the machines, that makes people lazier, thus fattening them to the grotesque size of your typical obese American. This sexy black dress our planet wears has a problem. Its a couple sizes to small, and its killing the wearer. The planet hates its black dress but its being over powered by the only green that seems to matter(money). Take a guess as to who is the person with all this money, the same people that design the black dress.
It angers me when I think about how oil has is needed in every part of my life. When I try to get away from it I am bombarded by the need for cash. I try my best to survive on minimal needs but doing that is not going to help our dying planet. Could my courageous actions inspire others to follow suit, no, for they lack the will power do it, or the knowledge to understand the reasons why.
I always believed in where there's a will there's a way. But what happens when two wills collide? Who would win besides the people who want to save the planet versus the ones whose greed will destroy it. After writing countless essays about alternative energy, better living practices, and trying to logically appeal to those who wants to keep this black dress on. I am forced to incoherent bababling and lame attempts at sexy metaphors.
Maybe I should be more aggressive and say things such as, anyone who totally depends on a finite resource and see no other way to do things are barbaric Neanderthals that failed to evolve, and whose stupidity will not only cause their extinction but all those who are around them. I don't know what to say or do, except to help change people minds. I try to ignore the problems and hope the world will rebuild and we can as people, move forward to protecting our planet. But when something like "The Age of Stupid" comes I disregard all sense of reason began to rant with my primal instincts to protect what is mine. If only I could fix it instead of telling others how I would fix it if I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment